NaruGods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruGods

A heavenly sign from heaven once stated, May the Gods prove themselves. I say, Screw the gods! We're gods!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Rules
 Character Creation
 Equipment Creation
 Jutsu Creation
 Clan Creation
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello fellow Naruto fans
training Riuku and Revan only Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:52 pm by ddugger

» Battle for the Gold!
training Riuku and Revan only Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm by chuchutan

» Hello! Chuchutan
training Riuku and Revan only Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:48 pm by chuchutan

» Taka clan jutsu
training Riuku and Revan only Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:04 pm by Bliss

» i love this spot (open)
training Riuku and Revan only Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:59 pm by Riuku

» Kyuuketsuki Clan
training Riuku and Revan only Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:50 pm by NaruGods Admin

» Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki
training Riuku and Revan only Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:23 am by Sheekoe_Hansaro

» Amizaru clan jutsus[Up for checking]
training Riuku and Revan only Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:49 pm by Strange Ace

» Just Total domination
training Riuku and Revan only Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:49 pm by Ryuku

training Riuku and Revan only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riuku
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
Riuku

Male
Number of posts : 17
Village : Sunagakure no Sato
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
training Riuku and Revan only Left_bar_bleue500/500training Riuku and Revan only Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Blood:
training Riuku and Revan only Left_bar_bleue500/500training Riuku and Revan only Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

training Riuku and Revan only Empty
PostSubject: training Riuku and Revan only   training Riuku and Revan only Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:50 pm

Riuku made his way to the sand village training grounds. He had his ANBU mask on and a cloke that covered his hole body even his hands and feet could not be seen. Riuku had his hand inside his robe so it looked like there was nothing in his sleaves and he was armless. Riuku put his hand up to his face and had his mask over his hand. His mask moved out a little so his hand can go to his face. He put his hand on the bands on his left eye. He had to keep his eye band up so that way nothing would show his dragon eye. Sephiroth did not want to wast so much chakra for just walking around. Sephiroth poped his neck and standed in the grounds. He showed up and he had walls all over the grounds and he still had his mask and cloke on. Riuku was here to meet up with a Sannin. He was going to have some fun. They mite fight or they mite just talk. Riuku did not know. It was up to Revan.Riuku poped his neck and looked all around. There was some grass but most of it was sand and one or two trees was here.Riuku sighed at this and looked at all the things that was here but nothing was here. He did not care but he walked to the middle of the grounds and sat down on the ground. Riuku waits for Revan to show.
Back to top Go down
Revan
Sannin
Sannin
Revan

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: training Riuku and Revan only   training Riuku and Revan only Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:48 pm

(( My characters name is Oren Shishi, but i know what you mean lol ))

The wind picked up slightly as a masked figure appeared behind Riuku. The mans cloaked was moving with the wind and moving the hood of the cloak making it harder to make out the look of the mask. Oren wore a unique looking ANBU mask, moving away from the usual white base color, to a black color with red swirls. His Cloak was white matching the color of the ANBU captain of the Suna village. Oren's ANBU uniform is different from others as well, Black armor and arm guards over a white shirt and white pants, the exact opposite of the normal uniform of the ANBU.

Oren Smiled underneath the mask, Riuku would not be aware that Oren was the masked figure due to not many people knew Oren as an ANBU shinobi. Oren was carrying his very large sword holding it so the blade was pointing backwards. He held to oversize sword with ease and was a proficient swordsmen. Oren waited for the man to turn around before Speaking.

" So i see you got my message."Oren laughed and undid his cloak with his free hand before removing the hood from over his head revealing his hair and mask.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
Riuku

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: training Riuku and Revan only   training Riuku and Revan only Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:16 pm

Riuku heared the voice and smiled under his mask. "Yes i did. Now what do you want?" Riuku asked. He did not know what the man wanted but all he knows is that he was told to come here. Riuku terned around and saw that it was somone wereing an ANBU mask and did to have a robe on. Riuku still had his hood on and looking at him with his form of an ANBU mask. It was in the form of a dragon and even had some teeth. Riuku waits for him to talk back

(I know it sucks but it's late over here)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training Riuku and Revan only   training Riuku and Revan only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training Riuku and Revan only
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruGods :: Five Great Nations :: Land of Wind :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: