NaruGods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruGods

A heavenly sign from heaven once stated, May the Gods prove themselves. I say, Screw the gods! We're gods!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Rules
 Character Creation
 Equipment Creation
 Jutsu Creation
 Clan Creation
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello fellow Naruto fans
Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:52 pm by ddugger

» Battle for the Gold!
Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm by chuchutan

» Hello! Chuchutan
Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:48 pm by chuchutan

» Taka clan jutsu
Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:04 pm by Bliss

» i love this spot (open)
Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:59 pm by Riuku

» Kyuuketsuki Clan
Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:50 pm by NaruGods Admin

» Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki
Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:23 am by Sheekoe_Hansaro

» Amizaru clan jutsus[Up for checking]
Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:49 pm by Strange Ace

» Just Total domination
Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:49 pm by Ryuku

Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bliss
Sannin
Sannin
Bliss

Number of posts : 83
Village : Kumogakure no Sato
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Left_bar_bleue500/500Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Blood:
Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Left_bar_bleue500/500Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Empty
PostSubject: Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing]   Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:19 pm

As the light of the delighted sun illuminated the grounds of the park within the Fire Country the winds blew gently from the East, Cherry Blossom petals gracefully floated to the ground as an eerie silence hung in the air. Within a quick flourish of the wind, some Cherry Blossom petals began to swirl around in a min-tornado, then before the old Cherry Blossom tree stood a young man. His short Grey hair slid spiked up in the front, but laying loosely toward the back of his head, a long black sheath strapped to his back, this almost nearly meaning this was a ninja of some sort. A Red hooded jacket placed underneath the man's black trench coat which hung to about his ankles, this occupying his upper region of his body, as the lower region being occupied with Deep Grey Jeans.

The man looked around the area, his Deep Grey eyes piercing the surroundings as if he was looking through and at each and every object within the lands. He turned his attention to his right arm, this Arm of his not being of normal stature, this being the result of experimentation gone wrong mixed with the Demonic powers of the Demon it's self. As he spread his demonic fingers a series of sparks emitting from them, quickly he clenched his hand into a fist, instantly his whole arm started to course with Electricity. A broad smile spread across his face, but it quickly vanished as he grabbed his arm with his left. An expression of pain now on his face, but as quickly as it came it vanished. The man giving out short gasps as he tried to gather air throughout his body, "Damn this arm, with the power it brings, it also brings pain. . ." Says the man trailing off as he leaned back against the tree, releasing his right arm.

The man closed his eyes, although this would be seen as a stupefying action within the Ninja world, but this ninja knowing this all to well, him allowing his chakra to flow at an increased rate to his Ears, Nose, and Hair amongst his body. This amplifying all of his other senses so that it painted a sort of picture within his mind of his surroundings. "Hmm, such a beautiful day" The man said in a low voice, speaking to himself, as it may have seemed. In his boredom the man sent a steady flow of electricity to his Demonic Arm, this causing them to heat to a very hot degree, the man then proceeded to carve the letters "S & B" into the bark of the young Cherry Blossom Tree.
Back to top Go down
Shiko-kun
Genin
Genin
Shiko-kun

Male
Number of posts : 19
Village : Konohagakure no Sato

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing]   Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:05 pm

Today the air was blowing a pleasant breeze across the streets of the Konoha.The sound of business and marketing had consumed the full streets of busy citizens and shinobis of the Konoha.Eiji was fashionably walking through the streets at his own pace.He had his hands in his pocket and head lifted way in the air ,enjoying to nice day in the village.Eiji felt that all the commotion and loud noise coming form the busy streets where irritating.So Eiji decided to head over to the park.This where it would be quiet enough for him to reflex on his current and past life.A couple minutes later of,Eiji made into the park.The surrounding of the park was just perfect,all you could hear was the chirping of the birds in their nest and the gently breeze sway across the park's ground green grass."This is what I call a nice area.",Eiji said to himself with pleased expression on his face.Eiji started to walk over to a nearby bench to sit at.Suddenly,before Eiji made it to the bench, he saw a unusual man laying on the back of a tree."Hm?...I wounder who he is?",Eiji said to himself with anxious feeling to know this unknown man.This guy had a wired looking right arm.The strange right arm of the man,made Eiji think second thoughts about coming close to the man. "Was he infected?","Is he in some kind of weird clan?" Eiji had some much question about this person.Being that Eiji couldn't just walk away knowing the park was the only place to relax, Eiji decided to walk over the man. "Um....Hello",Eiji said to the man with a fake expression not knowing what the guy might say or do....
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Sannin
Sannin
Bliss

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing]   Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:23 pm

Legend
*Italicized are thoughts
*Bold and Italicized are Speech

As Setoshi sat with his back tot he tree, his heightened senses picking up every twitch in the class and every slight movement of the winds. Suddenly his eyes sprung open, he looked with a piercing glare at young boy who seemed to have been looking at his arm. A low smile spread across his face as he thought, "Damn kids. . . Can't believe I was like that when I was younger". Setoshi got up from his leaning position and stood up straight, his hooded jacket and Grey Jeans.

He watched as the boy walked up to him, Setoshi looking him dead in the eye, not taking his eyes off of the boys. "Hello young one, isn't the Academy having School Today?", Setoshi said slyly, analyzing the boys body movements, posture, and physical features. "Hmm, looks to be an Uchiha. . .", Setoshi thoughts as he waited for a reply from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Shiko-kun
Genin
Genin
Shiko-kun

Male

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing]   Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:54 pm

As Eiji walked over to the strange man, Eiji cautiously stepped back seeing that the man was about to stand up.The man stood from leaning against the tree and asked Eiji if the Academy was having school today.Eiji titled his head wounding why the man would ask him that dumb question."Ehh...does this guy think I'm some kind of Academy Student?",Eiji thought to himself with a confused frown on his face.Eiji stared back at the guy and then closed his eyes,giving a large sign.Eiji opened back his eyes and looked back at the man.Eiji begin to speak. "I'm not no Academy Student you'd old geezer!" "You see this?!?",Eji said pointing directly with right hand,to his forehead. "This is a official Leaf Village headband!" "Showing that I am a full-felged shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village!" Eiji then paused and gave a took a long deep breath and exhaled.
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Sannin
Sannin
Bliss

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing]   Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Setoshi smirked as the boy tried to convince him that he was a Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Setoshi moved up the boy and bent down to he was nearly nose to nose with him. "Kid, just by listening to you speak, with your improper grammar, I would believe you where an Academy Student", Setoshi says as he flicked the boys head band, a small bit of chakra was put into the flick, most likely making the boy get pushed back a couple of feet.

Setoshi then stood up and watched the boy fall back on his butt, he then held out a hand to give the boy a lift up. "I Maybe be mean, but I am respectful" Setoshi says as he holds out his left hand for the boy. "Simply a Pawn for the Village, unlike I the Rook. . . ." Setoshi thought as he looked at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Shiko-kun
Genin
Genin
Shiko-kun

Male

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing]   Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:52 pm

Ejij began to frown has the man told him that his grammar was just like a little Academy Student.Eiji watched how the older man bent down to where they were nose to nose.Eiji eyes widen as the man came closer to Eiji's face.Suddenly when the man crouched down to Eiji height level,the man flicked his finger into Eiji's forehead.Eiji found himself blowned back in mid air around 5 feet away where he usually was.Eiji fell hard on his butt,making him to rub his butt from the pain.

"Ouch...my butt hurts",Eiji said while rubbing his sore bottom.Eiji then looked up at the man standing,around 5 feet away. "I can't believe he could knock me back with just the flick of his finger.....who is this guy",Eiji said to himself as a single drop of sweet rolled down his forehead to his cheek.Then Eiji scooted back on the ground seeing the man walking forward towards him. "Oh..no he going to try to finish me",Eiji said to himself almost ready to active his Sharingan.Then as the man finally reached Eiji,the man held out his hand to give Eiji a lift. "Um thanks...."Eiji said to the man with a surprised expression on his face.

Eiji grabbed the man's hand,lifting Eiji up from the ground.Eiji dusted himself off and then heard that the man can be mean at sometimes but, respectful at the same time.The man looked at Eiji and Eiji looked back at man.To cut the awkward silence Eiji begin to speak again. "I didn't catch your name by the way...I'm Eiji Uchiha of the Uchiha Clan" ,Eiji said with a real simile this time.
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Sannin
Sannin
Bliss

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing]   Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:05 pm

As Setoshi helped the child back to his feet he listened to him introduce himself, his facial exspressions remained, "Hmm . . . Looks like I was right, that makes us . . ."[I]. Setoshi leaned back against the tree and closed his eyes, "I am just a lonelly man . . . I am simply a Danger to this Village and to you". Setoshi says, his voice monotone, no sense of emotion. Setoshi opened his eyes slowly revealing that his once Emerald Green Eyes no longer where there, but a set of eyes that seemed worse, worse than if Satan himself had wished for them.

Crimson Red with sold black rings, similar to the Rinnegan, incased a single black puil, four circles stood in opposites of each other, these where the eyes of a demi-god. "I am the Sannin, weilder of the Kiomegan, Setoshi . . . ", says as his right arm incases in an aray electricty, this being the cause of unreleased chakras. Setoshi looked shocked as he held his left arm with his right, [B]"I'm sorry, it happens at times" Setoshi says as he looks away from the boy, [I]"Just not when I've used these Eyes . . ."

Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Sakurugan
Back to top Go down
Shiko-kun
Genin
Genin
Shiko-kun

Male

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing]   Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:01 am

Eiji looked at the man speak about how he was a lonely man. "Lonely....I know what that feels like",Eiji said to himself with face of simpity for the older man.The man continued to speak that we was Danger for the village and for Eiji,himself with emotionless tone.Eiji interrupted the man with puzzled tone. "What do you mean your a Danger for this village?....Are you a criminal for another village or something"..."have you come here to take your revenge"....."I want answer now!",Eiji said has he shouted at the man with a demanding tone.Then Eiji watched the man leaning on the tree ,opening his eyes,showing a red devilish color in his eyes.

"What kekkie genki is that....is that some new kind of
developed Sharingan?"....no it can't be.",
Eiji said to himself wondering what kind of Kekkie Genki this man possessed.Then before Eiji could ask anymore puzzling questions,the man stated that he was a Sannin and the wielder of the Kiomegan, Setoshi. "Sannin!?!...that explains why he could flick me with the tip of his finger,with less effort.",Eiji said to himself rubbing his forehead part of his head.Alarmed....Eiji looked the man's right arm becoming encase in an array electricity.

"Wooh..."
,Eiji said with a soft tone in amazement of the man's arm.The man was shocked that his arm manual went off without his control on it.Still in far ends of Eiji mind he still wounder what the Sannin meant he was a danger for the village.Suddenly Eiji stomach began to growl. Embarrassed by his rude manors,Eiji begin to parishly blush on his cheeks. "Sorry...but if I may ask would you care to grab a bite to eat with me?",Eiji said to the Sannin ninja, trying to change the mood of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Sannin
Sannin
Bliss

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing]   Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:29 am

Seto looked and listened to the boy as he began questioning him, but was interrupted when the boys stomach began to growl loudly. A wide smile spread across his face as Setoshi began to laugh, "Wohh dude, that was a loud one,", Setoshi says through his laughing. As the boy asked him if he would acompany him as he wen't to eat, "Hmm . . . I do have some time to spare, why not where practically family . . .", Setoshi thought as he looked into the sky. "Alright I'll take you to get something to eat . . . hold on", Setoshi says as he held up the his right hand in the dog symbol, his left grabbed Eji's arm.

In a flurry of Cherry Blossom Petals, the two dissapeared from the park. Seconds later the two appeared in-front of the Ichiraku Ramen shop, now a historical landmark. Setoshi sat down on one of the stools posted up at the bar, an old man came up cleaning some bowles, "What can I get you gentlemen?", the man said as he placed the bowles by his stove. Setoshi looked toward Eji, "What do you wan't kid, don't worry I'm paying", Setoshi says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shiko-kun
Genin
Genin
Shiko-kun

Male

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing]   Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:15 pm

As Seto accepted Eiji's invention to head out and get a bite to eat,Eiji smiled with sudden satisfaction to eat.Eiji watched Sato formed the dog symbol with his right strnage hand, his left normal arm grabbed Eji's arm.Then in factions of seconds a whirl of Cherry Blossom Petals surrounded both of the shinobis.Seconds later Eiji and Seto vanished from the public park and arrived in front of the Ichiraku Ramen shop. "Nice technique you got there Seto..we made to the Ramen shop in only a matter of seconds with traveling through the busy streets of the Konoha.",Eiji said to Seto while entering the little shop.As the two shinbois took a seat on the stools of the shop,the owner greeted them asking on what they would like to eat. "Um...I think I'll take a bowl of ramen with extra beef and crab meat into it.",Eiji said to the owner of the shop.Eiji stomach silently growled wondering if his order would come much sooner...

{short post}
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Sannin
Sannin
Bliss

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing]   Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:20 pm

As the old chef heard Eiji's order he immediatly began preparing it, Setoshi placed his right arm on the table, it being grey with a spike that seemed to extend from out of his elbow, two narrow yellow lines running from the elbow until splitting off and covering his fingers. A chakra, one of which that didn't belong to Setoshi, seemed to flow freely thoughout the arm, cating a yellow glow as it happened. Setoshi looked toward Eiji, "So how many tomoe have you activated within your Sharingan?", Setoshi says with a small smile.

Over his shoulder the old chef yelled, "What can I get you, Setoshi-Kun?", Setoshi smiled as he turned his attnetion to the chef, "Why would you ask me that? It's the same thing as always" Setoshi says with a broad smile, "Beef and. Pork Sushi wrap with plum sauce on the inside, also a side of Shrimp Fried Rice." Setoshi says with a smile. "Damn you Seto", The old Chef said with a chuckle, he turned his attention to the Eiji.

"You know this kid here has been ordering the samething ever since he was able to talk, a big appetite this one has.", The chef says as he puts out both Setoshi and Eiji's plates of food. "Eat up fellas". Setoshi pulls his plate in and begins to feast.
Back to top Go down
Shiko-kun
Genin
Genin
Shiko-kun

Male

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing]   Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:56 pm

Eiji watched Seto casually raised his right arm on to the ramen shop table. "There goes that arm again...",Eiji said to himself with a gross gesture, as he watched Seto place his arm onto the table.Suddenly, as Eiji keep daydreaming ,wondering about Seto's strange right arm, Eiji was unexpectedly asked a question to him.Seto asked Eiji on how many tomoe he could've activated within his Sharingan. "Sadly only one single tomoe...I've been been busting my butt day and night,trying to activated the second stage and tomoe of my Sharingan.",Eiji told Seto with a confident tone,not wanting Seto to think less of his abilities.Seconds later Eiji listened to Seto give his order to the chef of the Ramen Shop.

Then the chef explained to Eiji on how Seto has been coming to this same exact place since he was able to walk. "Since able to walk..?!?",Eiji said to the man with a curious expression on his face and a soft tone in his voice. Eiji then turned his body and looked at Seto. "You'd old geezer hahah...!".Eiji then laughed at Seto thinking he was pretty old.Eij then heard the chef to eat up fellas. Eiji change his directions again looking at his hot bowl of Ramen. "Smells delicious, thanks man",Eiji as he sniffed the mouth-watering aroma of the hot bowls of ramen.Before Eiji bother to take a mouth full of ramen,he gently place both of his hands together ,away from his food and begin to pray for a couple of seconds. After praying Eiji gave out a small breath of air.

Eiji reached over the counter and gabbed a set of chopsticks.Eiji cracked open the seal holding the chopsticks together and dug into his food. "This is.....so.....good...",Eiji said complimenting the chef, with a mouth full of ramen noodles ,beef and crab meat.Through the time while Eiji was engulfing his meal, Eiji stopped eating for mirr seconds. "Seto.......can I ask you something?" "Why do people have to kill each other?" "Will there ever come a day when peace will rules over all the lands and seas?",Eiji said while having his head leaned down with a sudden gloomy experiences on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing]   Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Days in the Leaf (Open) [No Killing]
Page 1 of 1